You must understand the difference between deionized and destillated water! I think often they sell deionized water of poor quality as destillated on gas stations etc. Much like "destillated" as a general synonym for "the best water".

If all fails, simple rain water is very good. Wait for a heavy rain and throw the first litres because of salts and other ingredients coming from your roof. Then get the water you want. Discretes can be removed by a coffee filtre.

Or buy it at a chemicals supplier.

Testing can be done with a resistance meter if you carefully control the mechanical parameters of your two metalic plates.

I wonder that you can still buy TCE. I thought it is banned in EU. I know that is a wonderful cleaning product.

- Henry

Azelio Boriani schrieb:
Yes, correct. The problem is that I have no deionized water nor a suitable
oven. The use of the tetrachloroethylene has simplified the procedure for
me (after all I was refunded, should the Rb fail it is not a money loss).
Anyway I'll try to locate a supply for high quality deionized water, the
oven can be built... I have one item to process more carefully.

--
ehydra.dyndns.info