On 3/28/12 6:41 PM, Chris Dawes wrote:
Hi All,

Thanks Jim P for the thread.

I was lurking hoping for some amazing idea that would help me explain
(in simple and interesting terms) what I do, firstly you need to know my
company is the local rep for Symmetricom in Australia.

So when asked what I do for a living, you should see the eyes glaze
over; so normally easier to just say no you first!

I thought this thread was going to be my saviour! Sadly not to be.  lol

You just need to get one of their old T-shirts that looks like a concert-t that says "born to sync" on it (with the winged clock). Tell them you're a roadie.

(that is, don't try to explain what you *really* do...)