Thanks Dave,

Is this the 134,440,033 byte one that's already on Didier's site ( http://www.ko4bb.com/manuals/index.php )? I've already taken a look at that one.

Ed

On 4/7/2012 5:32 AM, Dave M wrote:
From: Ed Palmer <ed_pal...@sasktel.net>

Is there a pdf of the HP 5370B Manual that allows you to search for text?

Thanks in advance,

Ed

I have a copy of the 5370B O/S manual that has been OCRed, and is searchable. It is, however, over 150Mb in size, so not emailable. If you give me a day or so, I can attempt to reduce that file size to something more easily handled. It's a high quality scan; not like the scanned manuals that you'll find on the Agilent site.

When I get it ready, I'll upload it to a file share site where you can download it.

Dave M
A woman has the last word in any argument. Anything a man says after
that is the beginning of a new argument.