It was me who created the PDF. I did not scan the pages, I took individual
files for individual pages from KO4BB site. Hardest work was manual stitching
of the schematics. Also created bookmarks for all the sections manually.
Automatic OCR was done by Adobe Acrobat, I did not review the result, it may be
far from perfect, but still useful. Regards,Roberto EB4EQA> From: jmi...@pop.net