On 04/25/2012 06:37 PM, Said Jackson wrote:
Hi Attila,

I agree, keep the gps away from such fast and large temperature excursions. The
internal tcxo is not as stable as one would expect.. Building a larger box and
burying it could help slow the temp gradient..

Indeed. I forgot to say that such swings is not what make TCXOs to excel, and some of the frequency error will not be compensated in the same way as if it was kept stable at any of the these temperatures, the shift itself isn't really what makes the best of a crystal.