Paul Flinders wrote:
On 29/07/12 07:21, Mike Millen wrote:

Fluxclene is also excellent for removing glue residue left by labels,
etc.

Yes, I saw your previous message and certainly plan to try it (might
try some lighter fluid first). In fact was going to order it from
link you posted until I hit the £12 postage fee - Farnell stock it at
only fractionally above the Electrolube site - £16.80 vs £16.51 for
the 1L size and also sell the smaller sizes in one off quantities. Postage is
then free as long as I spend the £20 minimum order value - so once
I've accumulated a few more bits to buy from them I'll get some.

Even if my hunch is wrong & it doesn't dissolve the foam remains it won't be money wasted; I find it one of the most useful (& most used) items in the workshop cupboard.

Mike