Hi Tom,

On 08/02/2012 07:48 PM, Tom Knox wrote:

Hi Magnus;
Very Nice

Thanks!

Tom has very kindly provided some seriously good cables, which is being used for these measures.

The TimePod comes straight out of the hands of the usual suspect John Miles, as part of out travel to Boulder.

My rigging is still on the "oh... I really need to rig this up quickly" so there are things to improve on. I could work more carefully on the trimming of oscillators.

When doing dual reference setups, one really should be using well heated oscillators and trimmed in such that they do not wrap around. I could spend more time on that. It would help if TimeLab would assist in that trimming.

Also, I could more work on steering the oscillators over EFC trimmers, to put them at frequency.

Regardless, my results so far should indicate in what neighbourhood these oscillators are.