Hi

There are a number of counters that are a lot better than what you have.
There's also a limited amount of money in the universe. I'd suggest setting a
rational budget and time frame. This is all used gear. You *might* get a
perfect one that never ever breaks. More likely you will need to get a couple
and swap things around. I'd plan on buying 3 or 4 with what ever the budget is.
If you get lucky, you come in under budget.

Less fancy:

5334 - couple of ns resolution, nice and small, B is *very* different than the
A so get one or the other
5335 - faster bigger heavier, one ns resolution.

both should be around $100 before shipping.

Very cool:

53131 500 ps resolution
53132 150 ps resolution

both have displays that can wear out. They are no longer supported by HP so you
*might* find somebody dumping them. Hard to find for less than $800.

Big and heavy:

5371, 5372 same resolution as the 53132

They don't show up much. I've seen them for $200. You probably should expect to
pay $400. Expect shipping to be non-trivial.

High end:

SR620
5370
53230a

All are in the 20 ps range. You do see 5370's for $200. More commonly you see
them for quite a bit more. The 620's show up anywhere between $800 and $3000.
The 53230a is brand new with a warranty from Agilent for about $3700.

That's just one set of parts. There are others. There are more issues than just
price to consider. The 5371 is a *big* piece of gear. The 53xxx boxes are all
small enough to carry around.

Lots of choices.

Bob