On 10/02/2013 9:27 AM, Michael Tharp wrote:
Greetings time-nuts,

I've finally gotten the software for my NTP server project to the point where I'm comfortable shipping the boards I have now, so it's about time to spin the next revision. If you could take a minute to look over the feature list and let me know on- or off-list what you'd like to see, hardware or software, I'd really appreciate it.

Here's the current product. I have 3 built and tested, so if you like what you see and you have a GPS to hook it up to I'd be happy to send one your way.

https://www.tindie.com/shops/gxti/laureline-gps-ntp-server/

Hi Michael,

Just checking that these things are ok with Trimble Thunderbolts.

If so I'll order one.

And what's the cost of postage to Penrith, NSW, 2750, Australia ?

thanks

Tim

--
VK2XTT :: QF56if23PB :: BMARC :: WIA :: AMSAT-VK :: AMSAT