I posted a patch for the Fury to work with ntpd in Oct 2008. It uses the GPGGA output. The PTIME:TCODE? command is not "on-time" with the 1-PPS output on the Fury, so the HPGPS driver does not work.

http://www.febo.com/pipermail/time-nuts/2008-October/033901.html

the ntp-fury.diff:
http://www.febo.com/pipermail/time-nuts/attachments/20081020/846021fe/attachment-0001.bin

        Scott