I kind of like the synchronized oscillator on page 6 of this pdf

http://cds.linear.com/docs/en/application-note/an12fa.pdf

They claim good results. I may have to build one and see.

Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a
profit.

On Sunday, February 9, 2014 7:44 PM, Chris Albertson