Hi Magnus,

As one of the charter users of the board, I know that.  I was hoping
that some of the other users might elaborate on what John's board has
done for them that they wouldn't have done otherwise.

The addition of a BBB inside of a 5370 just reeks of future capabilities,
and possibilities.  How have these opportunities been exploited?

I quite enjoy being able to run my 5370 in the lab when I am in my
office... but that is a luxury, not a need... for me.

-Chuck Harris

Magnus Danielson wrote:
Hi Chuck,

The benefit is that you can use Ethernet straight into the 5370, you can get
much
higher sampling rates and well, we can have fun hacking up more functionalities
into
the 5370 native support if we like to.