On Oct 8, 2014, at 6:46 AM, Chuck Harris <cfhar...@erols.com> wrote:

> Can you share with the group any interesting applications this
> new processor board has enabled?

I haven't done much of interest beyond the high speed binary-mode-over-Ethernet
hack (about 39K meas/sec last time I checked). I'm not even sure how useful
that is in a time-nut context.

There are lots of possibilities though. Adding a timestamp counting mode would
be pretty nice assuming you could get NTP on the Beagle working well. There is
some code that allows a user application to generate content for the little
integrated web server. So creating some plots on the instrument itself would be
pretty easy (right now a browser connection shows you the display & LEDs and
accepts virtual button pushes).