Hello,

I was wondering if anybody has the full command set for this Rb oscillator. I know that FE-5680A means very different things and some commands are unit type dependent, but I think that there should be commands to monitor some health data, something similar to the LPRO-101 and FRS-C which have analog outputs of the lamp and oscillator voltages. Also since this unit has a 1PPS output, maybe a means of steering it is built in. I have the FE-5680A Calibrator program by Bob Campbell VK4XV, but it only uses the offset commands, maybe others have developed other programs or at least have the command info.

Regards,
Ignacio EB4APL