Is there a practical limit to the number of GPS sats overhead at any one time? I ask this because I'd like to start parsing this info from my ublox receiver and need to setup an array for the values. Memory is not unlimited on my PIC.

Bob - AE6RV

Others have given the numbers for GPS, Bob, but don't forget that later ublox receivers can also work with GLONASS and other GNSS systems. If you have a limited view, adding in these other satellites may provide more usable signals and hence less chance of dropouts.

73,
David GM8ARV
Web: http://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-tay...@blueyonder.co.uk