Hi John,

Thank you very much for this explanation, I found it very "explicative".
What I am not able to grasp is the sense of the phrase " That second part was what really baked peoples' noodles". I think that is some colloquial but not being English my native language I can't figure out its meaning.

Thank you,
Ignacio