Hi

Yes, fat fingers strike yet again …

====

I have never seen data on a 5065 run in an altitude chamber. I’ve done the
measurements on OCXO’s and may try it on some of the little telecom Rb’s. For
small items, it’s a pretty easy test to run. For bigger things, the “pressure
vessel” gets a bit harder to lash up. The fiddly part is keeping the
temperature constant as the pressure zooms up and down.

Bob