Jerry wrote:

Charles, do you have the schematic for the HTAA-16W-A  ?  The KO4BB mod has
limited info

Clint wrote:

>> Ah,  these are the LM723 based linear supplies,  Lambda Coutant made
>> variants as did Farnell, they're renowned as high reliability, low noise
>> supplies.
>>
>> There are schematics out there for the variants but they're all extremely
>> similar if not identical.

I don't have a schematic for the HTAA-16W-A, but Clint is correct -- each of the three supplies is a bog-standard LM723 circuit. I am attaching a reverse-engineered schematic I found on the net of a different Power One supply as an example. I hope I've made it small enough to get through the server without list-minder approval, in case Tom is still away.

Best regards,

Charles