You guys are great. I especially like the more creative solutions that could
take this project to a different level.

I should have known that my request was not a simple one. :)

While going from 1 PPS to 32.786 is not as easy as I had hoped what I find odd
is that others must have been
looking for this same solution. Hard to believe an innovative chip designer has
not solved this problem.

I have been able to find solutions that come close.
For example Epson /Seiko makes a RTC chip with a built in TCXO that will let
you use the devices 32khz oscillator and
it allows for 1 PPS input. BUT (always a but) I don't think it corrects the
oscillator just the RTC clock. (I think).

http://www5.epsondevice.com/en/products/i2c/rx8803sa.html

I have to tell you guys the recommendations I am getting are great even if they
don't solve my exact solution.
The reason is you are giving me a lot to think about and research which means I
am learning. I LOVE That ! :)

Keep the ideas coming and thanks for your patience.

Lee