Hej Bruce,

Ah yes, that's it. Sorry for the bad wording.

On 11/04/2016 11:41 PM, Bruce Griffiths wrote:
Hej Magnus
A quarter waveplate doesn't depolarise, it can however convert a linearly
polarised beam to a circularly polarised one.If you really need to depolarise a
laser beam, scattering from a colloidal suspension of Titanium dioxide is very
effective.There are no macroscopic moving parts.Brownian motion of the
colloidal partticels suffices.
Bruce

    On Saturday, 5 November 2016 11:28 AM, Magnus Danielson