Dr. David Kirkby (Kirkby Microwave Ltd) wrote:

snip ......

The radio ham that noticed this step change in frequency is well used to
listening on 10 GHz, and hearing beacons. So I think its reasonable to
assume that the problem is not his end, but my end.

Any thoughts, which do NOT include purchasing a second expensive 20 GHz
signal generator. They are around $10,000 each, so a bit out of my price
range.

Dave
Dave,

I would not automatically assume that the problem is at your end of things. It could well be something has gone wrong at the other end.

Bill....WB6BNQ