My TruePosition GPS board arrived yesterday, it seems to be identical
to the ones Bob has received down to the same manufacturer of the
antistatic sticker over the bag. Given that I had N, BNC and SMA
cables already I had hoped I might be in good shape but apparently not
so I've had to order 3 new and different cables for the SMB antenna,
MCX and MMCX connectors along the edge. My board came with two 4" MMCX
cables using LMR-100A cable for the two right angle connectors J9 and
J10 which both seem to be fed from what looks like a SMD transformer
with a LT1761 regulator on the other side of the board. Is this a 1PPS
output - there seems to be a testpoint (TP93) nearby which could help
diagnose it.

Hopefully once the new cables arrive on Saturday I will be in a
position to help out on the Linux side and compile any beta versions
of new code if that is helpful. Does anyone know of a source for
cables for the J2/serial output or is it OK to use mini-grabbers/0.1"
plugs to a RS232 breakout ?

Tim