On 7/3/2017 11:50 AM, Mark Sims wrote:
The K04BB device is a great little relatively inexpensive and compact
Thunderbolt monitor.

Another option is to use a Raspberry PI and the 7" color LCD
touchscreen along with the latest Lady Heather code.

A modification on the above option - instead of a dedicated display, enable the VNC server on the RPi and use RealVNC on your main computer as the display for the RPi. I'm working on this as the setup for my second TruePosition board.

It works pretty well. Here is a screen-shot from my desktop PC using RealVNC into the VNC Server on my RPi running Lady Heather, but without the TruePosition hooked up yet:

<http://www.kd5byb.net/TruePosition/LHVNC.JPG>

thanks much and 73,
ben, kd5byb