Hi

Trimble, even on supported products, is pretty firm about a service contract
being in place for updates.
The only exception seems to be security related patches. There have been a lot
of examples of this
over the years ….AFIK, there isn’t even a “public” firmware loader for the
TBolt.

Indeed, you might get lucky.

Bob