Super-lumious or non-speeding neutrinos?

On 11/01/2017 04:30 PM, William H. Fite wrote:
Oh crap, I forgot about neutrinos.

On Wednesday, November 1, 2017, William H. Fite <omni...@gmail.com <mailto:omni...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Inside a three-meter thick sphere of lead and mu-metal, pressure
    pulled down to .0000000001 mTorr , temperature regulated to .001
    degree C, operating in total darkness and absolute silence, aligned
    with the galactic axis of rotation, and situated 20 light years from
    the nearest star.

    That should satisfy even the most obsessive TN.

    On Wednesday, November 1, 2017, Magnus Danielson
    <mag...@rubidium.dyndns.org
    <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','mag...@rubidium.dyndns.org');>> wrote:

        Hi,