I have it working now.    The problem was the way I was interpreting the
satellite system gnssid:svid values in the RAWX message.  Basically the data
for all the sat systems were being mapped to GPS prns.

Heather has a command for configuring which GNSS constellations that you want
to use.  Ublox devices have some limits on which constellations that you can
enable at the same time.

Heather's RINEX writer now supports RINEX v2.11 and v3.03 (needs a couple of
tweaks).    But none of the processing services support v3.xx so no way to test
it.  I'm currently writing a 2.11 file with GPS/SBAS/GLONASS/GALILEO data...
hopefully that will work.   I've done GPS/GLONASS/SBAS files from a NVS-08C.