Hi Bob,

I'm seeing 4.22E-12 as the slope value in the upper right of the TimeLab phase difference plot. Is that telling me that my DUT is within +4.22ps / sec from my reference 1PPS for the 24 hour measurement duration?

I have attached a screen capture that will hopefully make its way through for viewing.

Thanks,

Chris