Hi Dana,

My PRS10 is the DUT that has its 1PPS(Out) wired into the TICC on ChA. The reference is my GPSDO which has a 8663-XS DOCXO and has its 1PPS(Out) wired into the TICC on ChB. The 10 MHz clock signal for the TICC comes from my GPSDO also, which as I understand, need not be quite so precise when measuring in time interval mode.

Chris