My M8T and Lady Heather, from UTC-4:
. When I first checked (July 12, ~10:00?), all Gal sats seen showed with good dBc, but where yellow.
. 14:50 all Gal sats seen showed as red, with good dBc.
. 22:00 showed ten Gal were N/A and red, three had good dBc: one red, two yellow. . Today July 13, 10:30 showed two Gal yellow with good dBc, several Gal sats as N/A in red.

Then jumping all around every few minutes. Samples:
. 10:40 two Gal yellow with good dBc, three tracked yellow no dBc and one red all N/A . 11:00 three Gal yellow with good dBc, three tracked yellow no dBc and three red all N/A . 11:08 one Gal yellow with good dBc, four tracked yellow no dBc, three red all N/A . 11:11 two Gal yellow with good dBc, three tracked yellow no dBc, five red all N/A . 11:19 two Gal yellow with good dBc, three tracked yellow no dBc, four red all N/A

https://uhr.ptb.de/ is not reporting time.

Michael