Hi

Bottom line - if you are designing a filter, you need the real values for
the Cm, Lm and C0. Guessing at them is likely to lead to trouble if it is
a reasonably complex filter.

Rm generally goes as the overtone. It can deviate quite a bit from that
(as can the other parameters) depending on how the blank is shaped and
plated. ( If I want a good 3rd overtone, it will be designed to work well there.
It may be pretty bad on the fundamental ….).

Bob