On 5/23/20 9:18 AM, Mike Millen wrote:
Probably a good idea... there are two page 19s and no page 20 in the pdf.  :-(

That's the page where the aliens came and told us how to build the DSN, then the story resumes with 26m antenna design and operation.

(If anyone's interested, I can probably ask the librarians to find it at JPL - correcting the pdf/microfilm is probably beyond scope)

Mike - M0MLM