Yes, Powerpole connectors are wonderful; I use them extensively and in various color combinations for different voltages.

Yes, it would be nice to have a Powerpole option for the Mini-Box Y-PWR-Hot-Swap-Load-Sharing-Controller identified below, but it would be even better if it would operate with 48 volt supplies for ex-telecom equipment. Unfortunately, the current design is rated to only 30 vdc. The board would need redesign and would be larger, which I don't see as a problem.

Interesting product, though. Thanks to Poul-Henning for identifying it.

Larry