Hi Wes (and many others),

Yes, I have been getting large interest in this project. I'll get back to everyone by email by the end of the week. I'll also post details about pricing, testing, and delivery schedule at that time.

Please continue to email me directly ( t...@leapsecond.com ) for questions, or to be put on the buyers list.

/tvb