Hi.  I am trying to connect two offices using tinc.  I have two servers
running CentOS 5.5, each has two network interfaces with ETH0 being the
internal network and ETH1 connected directly to the Internet (public
IP).  The servers do not do any NAT, we simply want to use them to link
the two internal networks together via tinc.

        I have followed a couple HOWTO articles to configure tinc but so far I
can only ping the other server (using the internal IP).  When I try to
ping anything on the other network I do not get any response.  How can I
get some useful debug information to know where the packets are being
dropped?

-- 
Telecomunicaciones Abiertas de México S.A. de C.V.
Carlos Chávez Prats
Director de Tecnología
+52-55-91169161 ext 2001

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: This is a digitally signed message part

_______________________________________________
tinc mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc

Reply via email to