Le 15/12/2010 01:27, Carlos Chavez a écrit :
>       Hi.  I am trying to connect two offices using tinc.  I have two servers
> running CentOS 5.5, each has two network interfaces with ETH0 being the
> internal network and ETH1 connected directly to the Internet (public
> IP).  The servers do not do any NAT, we simply want to use them to link
> the two internal networks together via tinc.
>
>       I have followed a couple HOWTO articles to configure tinc but so far I
> can only ping the other server (using the internal IP).  When I try to
> ping anything on the other network I do not get any response.  How can I
> get some useful debug information to know where the packets are being
> dropped?

Hello,

Have you add the network information in the host config file ?
If yes you probably have a routing issue... Do you have add a static
route to the other network on both server ?
Can you ping the internal network interface on the distant server ?

Tinc "only" create a new interface, you have to manage the routing table
yourself.

Sich
_______________________________________________
tinc mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc

Reply via email to