On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 04:29:16PM -0500, Xaquseg wrote:

> > That is indeed undesirable. Could you send me the log output from tinc when
> > that happened, and also the log output after doing "tincd -n <netname> 
> > -kUSR2"?
> > That would help me find out what is causing the incorrect behaviour.
> 
> I get a bunch of "tinc: Metadata socket read error for <various other
> nodes>" during the connectivity issues, with some "tinc: Possible node
> with same Name as us!" mixed in.

Ok. What kind of connectivity issues do you have? Is it your local network?
Wireless? Problems at the ISP? And is the connection going up and down
repeatedly, or only once for a short time?

> I can possibly send you a USR2 output in a private email later, but I
> will have to get permission to do so first.

Ok. I'm interested in the list of edges, you can remove the IP addresses, but I
would like to see all the other information in that list, because it will tell
me how ADD_EDGE and DEL_EDGE messages are routed.

-- 
Met vriendelijke groet / with kind regards,
     Guus Sliepen <[email protected]>

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: Digital signature

_______________________________________________
tinc mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc

Reply via email to