On Sun, Nov 27, 2011 at 03:50:29PM +0900, Benda Xu wrote:

> I just wanted to compile tinc with vde interface, but found src/vde is
> missing in tar balls of tinc-1.0.16 and tinc-1.0.14.

Ah, it was indeed not put into the tarballs. This will be fixed in the next
release.

> I remember once I have compiled vde on tinc-1.0.14. Is it removed
> intentionally? I couldn't find an update in ChangeLog.

Support for VDE was added first in 1.0.16. Maybe you used uml_socket instead?

> Besides, the newest code in git fails to compile, because of a redefined
> extern static variable in src/vde/device.c. I need to remove the offencing
> line to compile.

This is now fixed, try out the latest version from git!

Is VDE support working well for you? If you have any comments, let me know.

-- 
Met vriendelijke groet / with kind regards,
     Guus Sliepen <[email protected]>

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: Digital signature

_______________________________________________
tinc mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc

Reply via email to