Hi!

I have compiled and installed tinc 1.1pre5 on a ubuntu machine.

With the tinc 1.0.x version that is included in the ubuntu repository I am used 
to having the config files in /etc/tinc/  and where each vpn has a own 
directory.
The file nets.boot placed in /etc/tinc where I can specify which vpn tunnels 
that is going to start automatically.

How can I get the vpn tunnels to start automatically in the tinc 1.1pre5 
version that I have compiled and installed my self?

How can I change the installation path when I install 1.1pre5? Or is it maybe 
only config path I need to change?
It now looks for config in /usr/local/etc/tinc
I found out that it is probably something withe the "./configure --prefix=path" 
but I don't now what to type in to get the same location as in the tinc 1.0.x 
version.


Regards,

Håvard Rabbe
_______________________________________________
tinc mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc

Reply via email to