On 09/01/2013 02:14 PM, Etienne Dechamps wrote: > On 01/09/2013 22:14, Nikolaus Rath wrote: >> For testing, I then tried a more restrictive subnet: >> >> Subnet = 192.168.12.2/32 >> Subnet = 173.0.0.0/8#20 >> >> ..and this seems to work fine, but obviously I don't want to list all >> 256 /8 subnets in the configuration. > > As a workaround you could try : > Subnet = 0.0.0.0/1 > Subnet = 128.0.0.0/1
Nope, that one doesn't work either. Actually, I cannot even get the 173.0.0.0/8#20 to work again. I suspect that the last time I simply forgot to update the route, so things appeared to work only because the packets never went through the VPN. What am I doing wrong? (tinc 1.0.19) Best, -Nikolaus -- »Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a Banana.« PGP fingerprint: 5B93 61F8 4EA2 E279 ABF6 02CF A9AD B7F8 AE4E 425C _______________________________________________ tinc mailing list [email protected] http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc
