Hello, I want to use a tinc node as a default gateway in router mode.
My first attempt was to just add an extra, lower priority subnet for the host that should act as the gateway: Subnet = 192.168.12.2/32 Subnet = 0.0.0.0/0#20 but this doesn't seem to work: # route add 173.255.235.238 gw 192.168.12.2 # ping 173.255.235.238 results in the local tinc process complaining that Read packet of 98 bytes from Linux tun/tap device (tun mode) Cannot route packet from vostro (MYSELF): unknown IPv4 destination address 173.255.235.238 For testing, I then tried a more restrictive subnet: Subnet = 192.168.12.2/32 Subnet = 173.0.0.0/8#20 ..and this seems to work fine, but obviously I don't want to list all 256 /8 subnets in the configuration. Is there something wrong with the 0.0.0.0/0 declaration? What's the proper way to set this up? Thanks! -Nikolaus -- »Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a Banana.« PGP fingerprint: 5B93 61F8 4EA2 E279 ABF6 02CF A9AD B7F8 AE4E 425C _______________________________________________ tinc mailing list [email protected] http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc
