On Fri, Dec 27, 2013 at 01:10:29PM +0100, folkert wrote:

> I think json would then be the best way to go: then people can create
> e.g. a python script which gives ansi-color output on the console. And
> also a php-script showing it in html would be very easy.

I had a look at how the git tools handle this; they allow custom formatting by
supplying it with a format string. This is flexible enough to produce JSON
output, or even the body of an HTML table.

> Maybe some kind of full-screen interface which constantly updates
> showing the current state. Maybe via streaming json (does that even
> exist?).

Well, that is what "tinc top" is for. I can certainly add some more columns to
its output.

-- 
Met vriendelijke groet / with kind regards,
     Guus Sliepen <[email protected]>

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: Digital signature

_______________________________________________
tinc mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc

Reply via email to