Yes, I use tinc in a situation just like you're describing. It works amazingly. You need at least one node open publicly so that your nodes on uncontrollable networks can make a connection. On Feb 14, 2014 2:31 PM, "Paul Goyette" <[email protected]> wrote:
> I'm new to the list, and haven't yet found any searchable archives. So if > this has been answered before, please just point me to it! Thanks! > > I'm going to be in a position where one of my end-points will be behind a > firewall/NAT box, so I cannot control either the source address or port > number for the tincd connection. The ISP isn't cooperative, so I need to > find a way to connect this site to my central site regardless of its source > address/port. > > Is it possible to configure the central site to accept _any_ connection as > long as the public/private key exchange succeeds? > > > ------------------------------------------------------------------------- > | Paul Goyette | PGP Key fingerprint: | E-mail addresses: | > | Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com | > | Network Engineer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette at juniper.net | > | Kernel Developer | | pgoyette at netbsd.org | > ------------------------------------------------------------------------- > _______________________________________________ > tinc mailing list > [email protected] > http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc >
_______________________________________________ tinc mailing list [email protected] http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc
