can you try to add these Firewall rules in WAN & see

[image: Inline image 1]

Regards
Ramesh

On Sat, Dec 16, 2017 at 12:47 PM, Parke <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 23, 2017 at 6:38 PM, Darren Mobley <[email protected]>
> wrote:
> > I've tried IRC in #tinc and #pfsense on freenode for this, not luck yet,
> > figured I'd try the mailing list.
> >
> > A summary of my problem is here:
> >
> > https://www.reddit.com/r/PFSENSE/comments/789xus/tinc_
> vpn_can_do_everything_but_be_accessed/
> >
> > If there are any details I can provide that would help I'll be more than
> > happy to.
> > I'm hoping it will be something obvious that someone can say "oh, add
> this
> > to the config" or whatever, but maybe not.
> >
> > Thanks in advance for any help!
>
> It sounds like you have a firewall rule dropping incoming packets that
> are not part of an established connection.
>
> Can you print out your iptables rules?
>
> iptables  --list  -n  -v
> iptables  --table nat  --list  -n  -v
>
> -Parke
> _______________________________________________
> tinc mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc
>
_______________________________________________
tinc mailing list
[email protected]
https://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc

Reply via email to