I
Firewall yes. But not for tinc connections. Those work as he can reach out.
Not in

Add a firewall rule for the tink interface tunx to allow incoming.
You will also need to allow forward to access clients on the lan from
outside via tinc.


On Oct 23, 2017 7:39 PM, "Darren Mobley" <[email protected]> wrote:

> I've tried IRC in #tinc and #pfsense on freenode for this, not luck yet,
> figured I'd try the mailing list.
>
> A summary of my problem is here:
>
> https://www.reddit.com/r/PFSENSE/comments/789xus/tinc_
> vpn_can_do_everything_but_be_accessed/
>
> If there are any details I can provide that would help I'll be more than
> happy to.
> I'm hoping it will be something obvious that someone can say "oh, add this
> to the config" or whatever, but maybe not.
>
> Thanks in advance for any help!
> ~darren
>
> _______________________________________________
> tinc mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc
>
>
_______________________________________________
tinc mailing list
[email protected]
https://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc

Reply via email to