On Mon, Sep 24, 2007 at 05:39:07PM +0200, Marc Andre Tanner wrote:
> There seems to be a problem in the skiping of preprocessor directives,
> tcc attempts to parse the string even after #error or #warning and
> complains when it shouldn't.

An #error (or the non-standard #warning, if you assume it works
similarly to #error) is supposed to contain preprocessing tokens.  The
real problem here seems to be that a bare apostrophe can be a valid
preprocessing token according to C99, but tcc doesn't seem to have any
way to recognize it as such in preprocess_skip(). I don't have a
better solution, though.

                                                  -Dave Dodge