Joshua Phillips <jp.sittingd...@gmail.com> wrote:
(15/04/2009 13:46)

>stricmp or strcasecmp would be provided by the C library. Tcc is only a
>compiler - it doesn't include a C library. Therefore, the presence of stricmp
>or strcasecmp will be determined by the C library you're using (GNU libc or
>MSVCRT or other)

Ok, that makes sense, but if it were only the library that determines what's
there, TCC might compile C++. As it doesn't I assume it's not just the library
that determines this.
(That remark is based in my possibly erroneous assumption that C++ is a kind of
superset of C with a lot more dedicated functions).
In short, doesn't the compiler have to 'understand' what it's compiling?