From: tinycc-devel-bounces+eligis=orange...@nongnu.org
[mailto:tinycc-devel-bounces+eligis=orange...@nongnu.org] On Behalf Of
Stephan Beal
Sent: mardi 6 mars 2012 18:26
To: tinycc-devel@nongnu.org
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] i just can't get over how farging fast tcc is...

On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 4:28 PM, Christian Jullien <eli...@orange.fr> wrote:

You can see that TCC (Tiny C Compiler) is always between 3x to 10x slower!!!
than gcc and/or VC++.

The original post being referred to was from me (i remember it well). Just
to clarify: my (continued) amazement was/is solely about the compilation
speed (it is farging fast!). i have never compared runtime costs because for
the things i've used it for a few milliseconds here or there don't make a
bit of difference.

--
----- stephan beal
http://wanderinghorse.net/home/stephan/