Le dimanche 15 juin 2014, 23:16:14 lifenjoi...@163.com a écrit :
> Hi there,

Hi,

> I work on win platform.
>
> As tcc can't use gcc's library (*.a) file, tcc can use *.def file (ONLY) for
> dynamic link avoid making the library files.
>
> For many libraries small or simple, I think tcc also should can use *.c file
> (ONLY) as library.

I don't know Windows very well but this looks very strange. A .c file is a
source file and must be compiled first.

> For complicated case, library contains *.def and *.c files (BOTH), I think
> tcc can try "*.def + *.c" instead of *.a as library.

And what should it do in this case? Compile it and link it?

> So tcc can use all files as scripts. I used shell scripts for this purpose
> before. :p

Sorry I don't understand this sentence.

> My changes on "libtcc.c" are bellow:

Have you tried your patch on a real example? Can you give us a concrete
example/scenario with what files are present and what would happen with and
without your patch?

Best regards,

Thomas