Hello,

Thanks again Matthias, and also to Michael who fixed the other crashes I had
posted. I was going over the “interesting” inputs generated by fuzzing again,
and:

1) I found a bug in the tool I was using TCC as a reference implementation for,
so the bugs in TCC being fixed is really useful to me.

2) I noticed that a variant of the input I initially reported in this thread is
still crashing TCC.

The variant that still crashes TCC as of commit d72b877 is:

void f(char *);

void g(void) {
  f((char[]){1, ,});
}

It is very similar to the previous input but this time there is a first element
before the syntactically incorrect “, ,” in the compound literal.

Pascal