I have a function which is like this:
__attribute((dllexport,stdcall) int TestFunction(int arg1)

Unfortunately the actual exported name is not TestFunction. Instead it is
_TestFunction@4
I want to rename the exported function to just be TestFunction. How do I do
that? I know it's possible in Mincrosoft Visual C++ by writing a DEF file
with the name you want. However tcc generates its own DEF file with a list
of exported functions, and overwrites any changes you made to the DEF file.
So using a DEF file will not work to set the names of exported DLL
functions in tcc. Is there some kind of workaround for this?